Friday, November 21, 2008 | |


What can I say about these guys, they were amazing! This was out in Frenchtown New Jersey. As you can see in the background they had bands playing thru out the day. OutCast Bmx were going back and forth non stop with Boarders For Christ which I'll post a lil later. Everyone enjoyed it, there were kids and adults watching as they would jump back n forth giong around in circles and what have you. Truly fun to watch and I respect these guys because this takes alot of time and determination, not to mention Sense of Direction. I think that's what these guys are all about and I hope I captured it well, check em out at OutcasBMX.com, OutCastBMX.blogspot.com also check out my webstie for some more incredible shots.

















0 comments:

My Headlines

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon